Festive Fridays challenge

21:32

For a few months now I have wanted to submit a card for Nicole Derendoft (www.nicolederendorf.com) Festive Friday challenge on her blog. Finally I sat down tonight, and it is a great way to stock up on my Christmas cards...unlike last year when I only had time to make 3 cards!!


For this Festive Friday challenge we had colours of Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Island Indigo & Very Vanilla. I used all of this in the card stock and the stamp is from the button buddies set, the snow man, he is rather cute. I embossed on some snow flakes from the Jolly Bingo Bits, and embossed the Framelits with one of the Designer Frames embossing folders. Finished it off with Crumb Cake seam binding and the Merry from Tiny Tags and pinned on with a pin from the Vintage Trinkets.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Cute card Kate! Thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card....an adorable little snow man! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe