Emma's Daybook

21:25

A few weeks ago was my sisters grand final for for her A grade hockey team, and I took my camera along to get some good action shots of her.

I forgot to get my camera out in the first half of the game...I was to busy thinking about how cold it was. The wind was bitterly cold!! So I finished my coffee and walked around at half time and got it out!

While I was taking the photos, I thought I could make Emma a Daybook and she can keep forever! Instead of the photos staying on my camera forever and no one sees them.

This is my second handmade daybook, I used some papers I got from Spotlight called China blue, American Craft thickers and some of the white Amy Tangerine thickers.  

Her team is Spencer Park and there colors are blue and white.














I can't for the life me get the top picture to rotate the right way... never mind. 

I hope you like my book, I very much enjoyed making it.

I have nearly finished my first handmade daybook which I have been using as my daily for September. I am making my October one tonight...I am going to make it with Designer Series papers from the Stampin Up holiday catalogue called Howlstooth & Scaringbone. Even though we don't celebrate Halloween in Australia (but it is getting popular) I just loved the colours of orange, grey, black and white.. I will post pictures shortly.

Thanks for stopping by,

Kate.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe