Chocolate box

16:31

This is my new chocolate box gift box, it is the candy wrapper die from the Stampin' Up! Summer mini which has just retired, but good news, it has carried over and it is still available to purchase.

I folded my card stock in half and line the fold up slightly before the right side folding end ( not sure what to call it!!) so your only cutting one of the ends. You will have a fold mark in the middle but you can just cover it up with ribbon. Stamp your box before you assemble it, I attached a piece of card at the back so I have a bigger area to decorate. It fits 3 chocolates, the original way only fits 1!!

If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe