Cake

20:24

Last weekend was my sister's 21st, so I thought I would make an amazing cake, I was up very late on Friday night and then up early to finish it on Saturday morning, all ready for lunch on Saturday. 




This cake may not look like much, but it was!! I started out making a buttermilk chocolate cake on Friday night, rocky road, and a cookies 'n'cream baked cheesecake. On Saturday morning, I made gnache,  blended the cake up and added the gnache so it was mud like.  I greased a cake tin and pressed a small amount of cake crumbs in the bottom, chopped up the rocky road and sprinkled that around, then a dollops of cheesecake, then some of the leftover Oreo's. I repeats this a couple of times ended with cake on top and pressed into the cake tin. I swear it weighted about 6 kilos. Put it in the fridge for a while. I then made more gnache, poured it over the top, let it set, and wrote on it. 





If anyone wants the recipe, let me know!!

It was YUM!!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. No, it looks like a lot...a lot of one awesome cake. Wish I could have had a piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word...amazing! I'd love the recipe if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe