My convention swaps

22:50

I have not been on my blog for ages!! I finally got around to getting all the photos off my camera..So I thought that I would put up a post about my convention swaps.

I made 4 designs, I have a bit of a short concentration span so I get a bit bored doing multiply of the same card.


This card was the last one that I came up with. For ages I have been using mostly neutral colours in my designs, so I thought I would challenge myself and use my Brights DSP. I used the 1" square punch, glued it down to another piece of card stock, run it through my Lattice Embossing folder, and you have the background!! Of course I had to add flowers. I thought it was a nice "thank you"card.


This was my most popular swap, and you have seen it before if you have read my blog recently!! I used it in a Case Study Challenge. I just love the design. I wish I had made more, I only had time to make 4!!





This card I didn't "love"when I did it, but it kinda grew on me...still not my favorite. 
I often use my printer to print out a custom greeting, but at the moment I am loving definitions, so I defined birthday. I like that it is a kind of a single layer.


My wine bottle tag!! These were very popular, I made 10 and they were the second ones to run out!! I made a normal tag and attached a tab at the back with a circle punched out so it goes over the wine bottle.

If you would like any more info on how they were made email me.

 ~Kate

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe