10:04

I went to my craft room last night and finished off this scrapbook page, I started it last weekend, but I was having trouble finishing it. So I walked away, and last night came back and had many new ideas for it.

The photos are of my friend Vicki and her new puppy Collin. He was a very loved dog before she had even picked him up. She had brought him all sorts of gifts.


I made the ruffle from stamped using the Creative Elements set, the I used my bone folder to break up the fibers of the paper, the made the ruffles onto a strip of card stock with tape.

I used some of the left over Basic Grey to make some "bones" (which look more like bows I think), Collin is a very classy dog!!

Hope you like it Vicki!!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe