Demo retreat in Denmark projects

22:51

This weekend gone, I headed out to Denmark for a weekend at the Cove retreat with a few other Stampin Up demos from our area.
It was such a great weekend and I got heaps done! I took nearly everything from my craft room, which was actually a good thing because when I put it away (when being the key word...everything is still in the box or bag I took) it will be all nice and tidy again, for 5 minutes maybe!!
I thought I would share some of the projects that I made.




This card I made using the Summer silhouettes stamp set from the new Stampin Up catalogue. I used all the new in-colours and some midnight muse stitched satin ribbon. I just love the new ink pads!




This is a birthday card I made for my good friend Kathy (it's her birthday this weekend), how cool it that is that happy birthday..it's from sassy salutations and I used some of the tuile ribbon from the holiday catalogue.
Also to go with my card I made a little canvas.




I used spray ink to colour the background of the canvas, and then used more new things out of the catalogue, like the natural buttons and dazzling detail.




This Christmas card is a CASE from the Holiday Catalogue, its so cute.




Another Christmas card made from the snowmen, I love this stamp because I can water color it!

This is a few projects I made.

Thanks for stopping by!!

- Kate

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe