Water Colouring

14:56

I have very obsessed with water color paper lately and seeing what I can make with it. First I had seen a bit of it on the internet, then brought some water color paper from Stampin Up.
This was the first card..




I used my aqua painter and painted on some of the ink.

Then I saw this technique on Kristina Werner website and straight away made a card.




I don't have a fancy craft mat, so used baking paper and it worked a treat. Just rubbed some of the ink onto the paper and spritzed it with some water. I embossed Happy Birthday on it. I had a hard time trying to get a good colour base for the card, so I ended up with silver, I think the black might have been better.

Then on Friday night I decided to make some more.


I think this one is my favorite, I just love the Peach Parfait and Concord Crush together




I used Island Indigo and Pool Party on the back ground for this one

This was an engagement card I made for my sister, for an engagement party she was going to. I liked this one alot. I did the same background and then added some stamps and stenciling to give the card some "layers".


Last one was because I wanted to try it in the pink! 

Thanks, Kate.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe