CASE Study #90

21:59

I have been wanting to enter a card into the CASE Study for ages, but I never have the time. So when I saw the muse for this week, I just had to go for it!!





I have to stop making cards at night as they just don't photograph that well...I guess time poor people don't get s choice. Maybe I should invest in one of those amazing light box things I have seen.

This is my card, I had not had a chance to make a Mother days card, so I thought the colors are perfect for my mum, who won't be here, she is working away.

I used Very Vanilla & Brushing Bride card stock, Pear Pizzazz seam binding (only my favorite ribbon), and I made some flowers out of the 5 petal punch & the boho blossoms punch, which I strayed with frost white shimmer paint.

Hope you have enjoyed my card.

- Kate





Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. what gorgeous blossoms! They have great texture :) A card to treasure for sure :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are so pretty, Kate! And I can see why that gorgeous seam binding is your favorite--it looks so soft and shiny. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe